Who's messing with my title?!?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl

Cupcake, Queen of Dorks
Reaction score
Off the road for good in April '08 and at home in
# of dives
100 - 199
Actually, it doesn't bother me at all. It's actually been kind of fun and makes me feel loved. I just wanted to get your attention :)

Anyway- someone was having fun with me there for a while... el orans? Net Doc? hmmm...

It was "she's right, you know" for some time- which was nice :) since, I mean, well, not be be egotistical or anything...

Now I'm the eternal Birthay Girl. I wondered if you could change it to something more appropriate like "I was a dork diver before it was cool." Which, btw, would make a great bumper sticker (and, yes, I am pliagarizing myself from another thread).

But I'll be happy even if you ignore me (sniff sniff).

Hope you're all having a good weekend!

TG

:wavey: Hi there!

pretty nice to have a custom title, isn't it :) ... all the cool people are sporting one :wink:

... besides ... It's kinda hard to ignore a Birthday Girl :D

Well, it wasn't me. But I have been known to give out an occasional title or two. :D I usually fess up to them when I do. Well, in time anyway! :D

Oh gawd, when I saw that you replied, I thought for sure you would have changed it ... "cake,cake, I want cake"

you could , there's still time ; ):rofl3:

I have no idea what point you are trying to make Cake Girl. :D

Yeah, the Big Monkey Man is the joker who created my title line !!!!

Took me about a month to realize it had been changed !!!

DOH ! ! !

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom