Why are you a Zeagle customer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to agree with all of the above. I love zeagle because they love their customers. They made the zeagle ranger ltd in such a way that if something breaks its a simple fix as it is a modular design. Also when I had an issue with a BCD they made it right and in record time. Scott Zeagle was to credit for such speedy service too!

I bought my Zeagle Concept BCD in 1993. In 2009 my bladder went out so I let Scott know and he told me to send it in for replacement.
Zeagle gave me a Return Authorization number, replaced the bladder, and shipped the BCD back to me, no charge. (Because of the Lifetime Warranty)

So 16 years and 1200+ dives without an issue, then when I did have an issue Zeagle made it right! How's that for great customer service?
The only bad part was there was no reason to buy a new BCD. :( LOL! Because of their awesome BCD and customer service I did purchase a reg though.
It's 18 years old now and still going strong. I'm going for the 20 year mark then maybe I'll look at buying another Zeagle BCD.

Hey after 20 years do I get a plaque or something? :D

Only Zeagle thing I have is the wing on my KISS. Nothing against their products just no zeagle dealer within 800 miles of me!

I haven't had the opportunity (or misfortune?) to try out their service, but their presence and following here on SB was a big reason I bought a Stiletto. I may not stop there, as far as Zeagle gear goes, because my new LDS of choice is the local Zeagle dealer.

Was introduced to Gene by a mutual friend a couple of years ago. Through them I acquired a SS BP/WG and a pair of FH VI for the new set of doubles I had purchased. Since then I have also acquired two Express Techs (for myself and my GF for local and travel single tank diving). Nothing but great service from Gene at Zeagle Express.

Love Zeagle (and Gene at Zeagle Express) for the same reason I love Atomic: well designed and executed products backed by real customer service. I'll happily pay a premium for that combo, even if other products/manufacturers out there will, all conditions being ideal and everything in proper working order, do the job well enough.

They both (Z and ZE) have great support. I was getting fast responses from zeagle and they were very detailed and thorough without marketing BS. Based on my requirements and past experience they recommended lower priced reg over the newer higher priced.

ZE are very responsive and fast and their prices are good. I now have only zeagle and apeks regs there are some points that I like in one and some that i like in the other.

Back
Top Bottom