Why are you called.....The Great Screen Name Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmsdiver

Sorry to disagree, but, I have to say nothing about Apple was ever grand.

Commodore 64's RULE

Sorry.

Chad

Zellet it is from a computer game the charater is named Zealot but I thought Zellet was better

Zellet is cool....

How are ya doin', young PADI Seal?? :p

Well, one day I was digging around in my underware and found this tag ....... Actually I'm an inspector on Blackhawk and Apache helicopters and my stamp is #2. Kept things simple.

Dave

*Chirp*.. *Chirp*... *Click*... *Click*... *Buzzzz*... *Chirp*....
*Schreech*.... *Click*... *Click*...

Oh... and a big SPLASH.
:)

Inspector #2, So you are a TI on crashhawks. I was a flight engineer instructor on CH47D's untill the DA decided that I needed to become a TI. I never could handle being behind a desk with all the historical logs and other paperwork. I finally got them to let me go back to being a flight engineer. Boy that was a long time ago. I got out in 89.

Later, Hawk.

Well the first part is obvious....

Way back when, at Girl Scout Camp, I earned the nick "Sassy". It was close to my real name, I had a T-shirt with "Sassy" in big sparkly gold letters (give me a break, I was 8!), and it fits my personallity to a tee!

I've looked all over and can't find the ocean in Minnesota. and calling my self MnPoolDiver made me feel like a wimp.

Hawk,
Ya it sucks not flying as much but I still get about 80 hours a year just keeping my currencies (barely!) I've got 15 years in and about 10 years ago switched to National Guard as a full time technician. Not a bad life, you will never PCS if you don't want to but promotions can take a while. I've been waiting at the top of the E-7 list for 4 years.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom