Why are you called.....The Great Screen Name Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My name is Lisa and I like cats.

Dogs too, but when I was trying to find a login for an email account long ago I only had cats. and lisadogs just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Good one, Lisa! You're right - lisadogs just don't have the same ring... woof!

Well I live in a suburb of Kansas City so that is the KC part. Although the way the Chiefs played this year I am not sure I should be advertising this.

Scubabunny because that is just me! Just kidding, I am really not that cutsy. Actually I have a girlfriend who is an avid skier and she always refers to herself as a snowbunny so I thought the diving equivalent must be a scubabunny. I tried to register just scubabunny but by bunny buddy in Guam already had that one. I added the KC for location.

I also have some experience with helicopters but a slightly different version of the Blackhawk. In the AF we call them Pave Hawks but I have been involved in some CSAR training with the HH-60's down at Patrick, AFB. I am really an A-10 person but have a great appreciation for our air rescue friends. Nice to have some fellow military aviation type around. The AF has paid for some awesome trips that have also produced diving opportunities. It is one of the major reasons that I stay in the reserves.

:bunny: KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

My name was given to me many years ago by one of my superiors, because I can truly be
Arduous to deal with.

Dive Safe .............................Arduous

"Void where prohibited or taxed" because that's what I always say before doing something stupid.

But, voidwhere just doesn't have much of a ring to it. Besides, void is such a good name.

brandon

My Dad died...
His nickname was Pug...
My cousin gave me a commercial dive boat...
I named it after his uncle who had just died...
I came here and everyone had special names....
(except Tom, Dick, Harry, Bob, Joe & Larry...)

I borrowed the name from my Dad & the boat...

Sacto - because I live in Sacramento
Mags - because it is a nickname a friend gave me (which is MUCH better than Peg or Marge and a few others that people cannibalize from Margaret) ...

hence, Sactomags

I opened up Paul Humann's Reef ID book to a random page and there was a sunshine fish looking right at me and since I love the sun and am often in a happy mood, I thought the name was fitting.

Sunshine :wink:

Hi and welcome to the boards!!

Why don't you start a thread in the "introductions and greets" forum so we can properly welcome you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom