Why can't they all be this useful?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or maybe it's his old insurance company that was screwing him...

So I called my old company last night, and they said "there is no way we can match that rate". Oh well, guess they're goners.

And on even better news, I found a consumer report survey of insurance brokers in Canada; turns out the new one ranked #2 in customer satisfaction. I can't imaging being satisfied with an insurance company, but I'm willing to be surprised.

New coverage starts feb 1.

Bryan

:rofl3: I used to be the editor of my alumni magazine and YES, you SHOULD read it. :rofl3:

All that mine seems to do is beg for money.

Bryan

Let your old insurance company read it and make a comparison....or offer a deal. Also, check to see how well the "great" insurance company pays off. If it is too good to be true...it probably is.

==============================================

I tend to agree with the above approach. I am somewhat in the same boat - in terms of wanting to change insurance carriers. About twice a year I either contact a company or two OR get contacted by a telemarketer. The initial differences in rates seems impressive but when I do the apples to apples comparison the REAL savings isn't as great.

Not saying that this isn't a good deal for the original poster. Don't know the companies and rates involved. But how a company deals with "claims" is sometimes darn near as important and valuable as the rate they charge. Plus, at least in my case, my coverage includes auto AND home so breaking things apart can be tricky come back to bite you in the tukkus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom