Why...do men???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc Ed:
I'm getting tired of having to come up with reasons for getting bits of gear. I'm trying to get my girlfriend used to the idea of "because I want one..."

When my wife killed the engine in her first car I bought her a new engine, then passed her tools while SHE installed it. She learned 2 important lessons from this iteration.

1. Check a vehicles vital fluids regularly and don't try to tow too big a trailer.

2. You can use the correct tool the correct way, or you can grow more skin.

I haven't had a disagreement about buying the correct tools in over 30 years.

FT

scubak:
I guess I am just crazy and needed to vent...how come so simplistic became so complicated?
Your 2cents??
K

Because anything worth doing is worth over-doing....

Chicks... :rolleyes:

---
Ken

FredT:
.....then passed her tools ....
FT
geez, your mrs is nice - i dont let my hubby touch my tools... dont even let him have a key to the garage actually

eckybay:
I was thinking the same thing . . .in my relationship, I'm definitely the one that has more power tools and gadgets of that nature. But I have the engineer thing going on too - and I live in a 90 year old house that is in need of some improvements, while the BF is still in an apartment. So of course, given my background vs. his, my way is always the best :D

Oh, really? Has he been informed of this? :D

:popcorn:

alcina:
Because simple:
a) doesn't involve enough power tools.
b) doesn't involve multiple trips to the hardware store.
c) doesn't involve numerous conversation with the mates on how it should be done, how it has been done, how it's been seen done...
Hey....I resemble that comment:D

almitywife:
its can also be MAN-slaughter :D

Hey now...don't be hatin' on us guys just because we're awesome. :14: :D

Back
Top Bottom