Why don't I see any C-750 posts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt,

I was interested in buying the C750 plus the Olympus housing, will the housing allow a tray and strobes?

Don

Matt,

I was interested in buying the C750 plus the Olympus housing, will the housing allow a tray and strobes?

Don

Yep sure does, I am using a YS-90DX with the Fiber Optic slave trigger kit. I use the arms by Ultralight, and a dual focus light mount to help in the tougher focus conditions.

Will post soon!

I was starting to think I was the only one! I chose this camera to use above and below the water - the 10x zoom did it for me (for on land).
Some of the photos are here; www.julesweb.co.uk - The Underwater Tenerife ones from 2003.

I found out Ikelite makes a slave and strobe set up with a tray as well as Sea & Sea.

Don

scuba91709:
I found out Ikelite makes a slave and strobe set up with a tray as well as Sea & Sea.

Don
Yep, and you can contact the dealer I like via thier website. They are very good at helping you out on stuff.

The company is called Backscatter and they are in Monterey CA. Berkley and Jeff are two of the principles and they are great folks to deal with. You might get a product a bit cheeper somewhere else, but you will probably never find a group of better people to deal with. They are experienced and talented photographers as well as great folks to deal with.

Good Luck and good diving.

Matt

Hi all,

Just got back from Sharm so should have some sample pics from c-750/pt-018/ys-90auto/epoque WAL to post later on.

I have a 750 & housing & I LOVE it. I had the option of a 5050, but I went with the 750 for UW. I don't dive yet, but with the 10x, I get great shots even from 'above' while snorkeling. I have also used it while snuba'ing & got really good pics then too.
You will have fun with which ever one you chose. Good luck.

I have a 740, and just bought the PT-018 housing for it. Did one dive so far, and I am really happy with how easy it was to use underwater. Next on the list is a wide-angle lens and a strobe...and I thought buying basic dive gear was going to keep me happy for awhile...lol. Oh well, it's only money.

Back
Top Bottom