Why I love my DSS BP/W!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oside Jimc

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's a short video a friend took in Kauai last week of me diving my DSS rig, I'll let it speak for itself.

If I can get that kind of trim and control, imagine what a diver with decent finning technique could do! (and one that remembers to velcro down the camband strap, LOL)

I am so right there with you! I LOVE my DSS rig....now if only that would translate into magically giving me a back kick and some non-silting kicks!

Is that an LCD wing?

....now if only that would translate into magically giving me a back kick and some non-silting kicks!
Indeed, we just need practice, practice, practice! I wish I could have someone record me every dive, I learned from this how I can do a little better, but nothing beats visual feedback.

Is that an LCD wing?

Yes, LCD 30, bigger than I think I need in warm water, but perfect at home will the full 7mm deal.

Back
Top Bottom