Why is DIR all black?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jasondbaker once bubbled...
I saw this guy wearing a full yellow-green wetsuit at a dive site a month ago. Dozens of people were looking at this guy and snickering. I kept wondering if he really chose this suit by choice or if it was the only thing he could afford on the clearance rack.
I know a DIR guy that has a full lime green and neon orange drysuit! He's on the board (and may have already posted to this thread :D ) ...maybe he will show up and tell us about it..

hey man, all black is coooooool.
makes ya look like a SWAT Ninja Commando.
even better when its got lots of velco and fastex buckles.

ya see the same trend in military circles. everyone wants black kit.

i've stopped laughing at people with odd colored gear, i've spend the summer fending off gear thieves. i've gone so far as to buy paint markers and attack my gear with them. the way my gear looks now, i couldn't give it away. lol

Jarrod is now a registered scubaboard member, someone ask him why Halcyon gear is all black, maybe he'll answer on the board. lol

=-)

loosebits once bubbled...
I'm looking for a pink 50# wing

Get to a SAPS meeting immediately

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom