Why is DIR called a philosophy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan:
Those training directors.. turns out they're not always "Right" either are they? :crafty:
Ouch

jonnythan:
Those training directors.. turns out they're not always "Right" either are they? :crafty:

Yeah, but I'll take their opinions over mine all day long!

JeffG:
Does it matter? What if I said yes ....Am I telling the truth? On the internet, all we have are posts and they have to live or die on their own merit.

You didn't say that, someone else did. Why are you worried about revealing whether you've taken a GUE class before? Have you?

<pulls up a chair and grabs a bucket of caramel corn>

Derek S:
<pulls up a chair and grabs a bucket of caramel corn>
<takes away Derek's caramel corn and replaces it with a plate of celery and organic peanut butter>

jonnythan:
<takes away Derek's caramel corn and replaces it with a plate of celery and organic peanut butter>

Okay, celery I can deal with, but ORGANIC peanut butter? Do I look like a tree-huggin' hippy to you? :D

I don't even like peanut butter (unless it's in a PB&J)....

Besides, I'm doin' the "personal preference" thing. I'll embrace half the tenets and still be more DIR than most rec divers. :wink:

*disclaimer - before people get their knickers in a twist, my post is dripping w/ sarcasm*

jonnythan:

enough internet diving, i'm taking my cuff dumps and aluminum scooter for a spin...

lamont:
enough internet diving, i'm taking my cuff dumps and aluminum scooter for a spin...
A X?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom