Why we hated the Park Royal....and left for the Grand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bet that diversmith would like to roast the loud males personally.

I agree with the majority (so far) on the Devil's Throat dive. I've done it a couple of times, and it was cooler the first time than the second. Been there, done that. Now I'd just as soon dive somewhere else, like maybe right next door at Punta Sur Cathedral.

The best part of Devil's Throat is popping out of the tunnel into the the deep blue void, but even then I can only enjoy that for a minute or two as my computer starts whining about deco after a couple of minutes! :no:

The way that story reads to me is it isn't the hotel itself that filed bankruptcy but a provider of tourism services that was operating at the hotel.

I think that the hotel is owned by a different company (which would be Costamex), and the one asking for protection from creditors is the management company that operates the hotel day-to-day, is responsible for maintenance, employees, wildlife, etc.

I think that the hotel is owned by a different company (which would be Costamex), and the one asking for protection from creditors is the management company that operates the hotel day-to-day, is responsible for maintenance, employees, wildlife, etc.

I'm sure there was a lot of businesses in Cozumel hurting this year. I was told in Nov. that tourism was down by over 50% and in March it seemed only marginally better.

Tastes like chicken. :D
They're in the pheasant family. Ever eaten a male pheasant? :yuck:

You Texas boys are missing something there. Pheasant over rice with a little mushroom soup is nice. Of course baked in that Texas sun, I guess YMMV..... Now a peacock, that might take two cans of mushroom soup.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom