Whytecliff Dec 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was thinking more like the 31 at 11:30 PM, you know, DIVE in the new year :)

I was thinking more like the 31 at 11:30 PM, you know, DIVE in the new year :)
I just got home and I was thinking, I have to ask on the Scubaboard, if you could get to the Whytecliff park. I have to get to water soon or I will dry up, but 11:30 PM would go against my "Don't drink and dive" policy. Not that I am a big drinker, but I am sure, I'll have a few tomorrow night.:drunks:
Any other day? Friday morning? And can we actually get to any dive site?:newyear:

A few of us are heading up to Porteau on Saturday Jan 3, meet time around 10:00 am

Ron L.

Got more snow today, anybody knows conditions/ access at Porteau, Whytecliff, Cates ?

Nobody seems keen on reporting on the access conditions... guess we'll have to see for ourselves.

Ron, I'd love to join you on Saturday if you don't mind someone new coming along. I really need to get off my butt and meet some new divers!

I live up by Prince Rupert and we have so much snow and I wish it would leave!

Got more snow today, anybody knows conditions/ access at Porteau, Whytecliff, Cates ?

Most accurate I could provide was after the initial dump of snow, buddy and I went to whytecliff.

7' vis, not that great. and there was only 6 people diving around.

but an update from my instructor.. the parking is snow covered and not been cleared.
4x4

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom