Whytecliff Dec 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nobody seems keen on reporting on the access conditions... guess we'll have to see for ourselves.

Ron, I'd love to join you on Saturday if you don't mind someone new coming along. I really need to get off my butt and meet some new divers!

If porteau is too far for you Big S.

There's fun dive on Sunday to whytecliff, check out the IDC fun dives homie. Apparently there's a huge group going.

I'M GOING!

Nobody seems keen on reporting on the access conditions... guess we'll have to see for ourselves.

Ron, I'd love to join you on Saturday if you don't mind someone new coming along. I really need to get off my butt and meet some new divers!

Sure come on out. I haven't got a reply back from the others if they are still on but I will be there at 10:00am. I drive a red ford f150.

Cheers Ron

If porteau is too far for you Big S.

There's fun dive on Sunday to whytecliff, check out the IDC fun dives homie. Apparently there's a huge group going.

I'M GOING!

While it breaks my heart to miss the chance to dive with you again... sadly, the fun dives never seem to jive with MY schedule. It may be dive season all year round, but it's only ski season for a few months.

We WILL have to hook up for a dive sometime soon though. Have a good time on Sunday!

Oh, and thanks for the access conditions reports folks!

There is 4 of us hitting Porteau on Sat that I know of, Sure come along. Look for Ron's truck and a red Ford windstar van (Me).

Mike

While it breaks my heart to miss the chance to dive with you again... sadly, the fun dives never seem to jive with MY schedule. It may be dive season all year round, but it's only ski season for a few months.

We WILL have to hook up for a dive sometime soon though. Have a good time on Sunday!

Oh, and thanks for the access conditions reports folks!

Skiing instead of diving :confused::confused::confused::confused: (Psst, Somethings wrong with this guy:D) J/k

Oh I should mention that I am diving with a photographer and using 120cft tanks so we will not make good buddies for the first dive as it will be a picture taking dive. The second dive will be fine or we will reverse our dives if need be depending on who shows up and if they need a buddy.

wet: where do you live?

i'd love to go diving with you sometime in the near future.

North Vancouver, By all means pic a day and time and I will try to make it.

ok well i get guilty cause i dont drive.

so when i get my license! which should be sometime this year! I will hit you up! I would like to work on bouyancy for future camera uses.

Not having a license proves a challenge depending on where you and your buddy live, car pool issues. Where abouts are you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom