Whytecliff Dec 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for both careers!
diving and future career at my current place of employment.

I'm downtown.
Laziness has eaten me for 9 years.. it's time to change!

Oh I should mention that I am diving with a photographer and using 120cft tanks so we will not make good buddies for the first dive as it will be a picture taking dive. The second dive will be fine or we will reverse our dives if need be depending on who shows up and if they need a buddy.

A photographer eh? Oh man, does this mean I have to do my hair in the morning and make myself look pretty? Maybe not.

I look forward to meeting everybody and getting a look at some UW photography in action!

Talk to Mario (M.HARDY on this board), he did two dives at Whytecliff today and he reports clean access road and the parking lot.

Aint gonna be easy access today guys...yesyerday was great ..good vis...41deg...went around the litehouse..mild current..saw few rock cod etc...we beat the snow!!

Full on snow today..Roads were ok. Viz was fantastic, maybe because we were the only crazy ones that attempted to go out.
Thanks for the dive guys, it was fun.
Ron L.

It was good and fun, we had 8 divers out in the snow today (Sat) at Porteau.

Awesome dive today! Yeah, a tad chilly and more than a tad snowy but great nonetheless. I saw a lot of critters today that I've never seen before (consequently, I don't know their names... yet...) - maybe they came out of hiding thinking no divers would be crazy enough to brave the weather... we showed them!

Thanks for setting it up Ron! It was great matching faces with SB names!

Cheers!
Scott (#2)

Thanks for coming out Scott. It was nice to meet you. For being a fairly new diver your buoyancy and air consumption was fantastic. I would dive with you again anytime.

Ron L.

Best turnout for a ScubaBoard organized dive that I've ever attended, must have been the weather! Bye the way, what are you looking at beside that tree Mike?

Attachments

• 100_1736.jpg
    100_1736.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
ANDREW, I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS, JUST YOU WAIT!!!!!!!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom