Wife doesn't know...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know... at this point you could probably sit her down in front of the computer to read this thread... she'll probably think that it's kinda sweet that you'd get this many people's opinion and say something like "ahhh, did you really think I'd be angry? You don't have to be scared to tell me things..."

and Bang! you're off the hook...:rolleyes:

:) :D

I talked to my Wife this weekend and not only does she know I have my gear, but she told me I should buy a tank too!

All this worrying for nothing... sheesh!

Makes me wonder what SHE bought though... :wink:

Ari

You think this is bad - you should have seen some threads from a while back - theses were the hotest threads going at the time - everyone got involved!!!

Womens Secrets

and....

Mens Secrets
:wink:

First off, I am not qualified to respond - so keep that in mind.
==========================================

Really,
It does not matter how much you spent, how much you saved, how much of anything.

I once got in trouble for putting money in savings, for goodness sakes!!! I was in the opposite boat, she spent money on dive gear, and it was OK, I put money in an IRA, she was ticked.

You can not win, UNLESS, she really loves you...

Then you just appologize, COMMUNICATE, and go on with your life. If she is ready to leave over this,,, she was ready to leave before it.

Kiss up, and go on.

Dave

I have the greatest Wife ever... not only does she know I have 'everything I need', she also got me a nice gift certificate to my favorite dive shop for Valentine's Day!!!

Originally posted by Murdock325
I have the greatest Wife ever... not only does she know I have 'everything I need', she also got me a nice gift certificate to my favorite dive shop for Valentine's Day!!!

I would have to agree that your wife is a very great wife....
Ranks right up there with the best no doubt....
But she is not the greatest....

My non-diver wife fought through two hours of greater Seattle rush hour stop~n~go traffic, fatality accident back up, highway construction and totally unfamiliar location yesterday to bring my undergarment down to the boat because I had left it at home!
All this with our 4 year old grand daughter chattering in the back seat.

Mrs. Pug wins, hands down!

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom