Wife needs something for covering up.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have ALOT of scrubs that have draw strings, your more than welcome to have them if you would like. They are all light weight and I even have some long sleeve jackets for the morning and evenings when the bugs are out, they work really well for that also. Let me know if I can help.
Becky

Linen pants are GREAT. They are so comfortable and airy. The scrub pants are a good idea, too. They do come in elastic waistbands as well as drawstring. Just don't get the ones they have at places like WalMart b/c they are very uncomfortable. Find a place that actually sells medical scrubs. I love 'em. Also, you could look at yoga clothes, as well.

If you are looking for products that give more SPF protection, this catalog has worked out well for my wife and mom-in-law. Good luck!
Sun Precautions - Online Shop

Thanks everyone for all the help and suggestions. Now just need to get with her and decide on what she would like. I have a few ideas but she keeps saying stuff like " I don't want to look goofy or stupid." I said it's a dive trip nobody cares how anybody looks.

I have a few ideas but she keeps saying stuff like " I don't want to look goofy or stupid." I said it's a dive trip nobody cares how anybody looks.

I run around dive sites in rabbit ears, no pants she wears will make divers think she looks "goofy or stupid" :D Personally I liked the Chef pants that looked like they had fish on them :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom