Wing suggestion for LP50 doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a HOG 50 and a DR CCR xt. Think the HOG is way too wide (I feel it tacos on my 7.25 tanks). DR might work with the gusset.

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Additionally, looking for offset inflator as I dive a double hose....

Thanks

I have an Apeks WTX-D45 and an Xdeep NX project that I use with my double LP46 and LP50. They both work well, but I find the project has a more compact profile despite a slightly higher lift capacity (I believe 52 lbs vs 45 for the Apeks). Both are good though in my (limited) experience.

LM #45, Halcyon Evolve 40

You can pin the outer sections of the Diverite wing to the plate using the gusset bungees and sections of double sided Velcro tape.

you wrap small sections of the Velcro tape onto Itself thru different slots or holes in the plate creating loops and weave the bungee thru the loops.

You can pin the outer sections of the Diverite wing to the plate using the gusset bungees and sections of double sided Velcro tape.

you wrap small sections of the Velcro tape onto Itself thru different slots or holes in the plate creating loops and weave the bungee thru the loops.
Who on earth taught you this? Some of the stuff you preach is going to get someone hurt. Buy a wing appropriately sized for the cylinders you’re diving.

I have a HOG 50 and a DR CCR xt. Think the HOG is way too wide (I feel it tacos on my 7.25 tanks). DR might work with the gusset.

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Additionally, looking for offset inflator as I dive a double hose....

Thanks
I have a DSS Torus 32 pound doubles wing. This was a special wing build that Tobin made specifically for these tiny Doubles. It does not have an offset inflator though. PM me if you are interested.

I have a brandie new HOG, I think 32 or 34. I'll check when I get to the lake.

I have a brandie new HOG, I think 32 or 34. I'll check when I get to the lake.

If it is a singles, I have the same wing (dove it with you back in the day). Did you ever dive it with your LP50's before you went side-mount?

Gona be headed your way in March. Machine going in in N. Tonawanda, I will be bringing some gifts, 72 cu ft with J valve and rod. Also a hard back plate/ carry unit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom