Woman drowns during training - Hidden Paradise Campground, Indiana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have no other posts than in this thread.
To be fair, someone with that username has been occasionally posting scuba related stuff for several years on reddit. Including this photo of his (then) new tattoo which is evidence enough for me :)

38cyd76fgmr61.jpg

In March 2023, the instructor pled guilty to Criminal Recklessness. He was sentenced to serve 180 days at the Decatur County Jail, in addition to 164 days of supervised probation.

To my knowledge, this incident has resulted in the first criminal conviction of a scuba diving instructor in the United States, for actions taken while conducting a scuba diving training course.

In March 2023, the instructor pled guilty to Criminal Recklessness. He was sentenced to serve 180 days at the Decatur County Jail, in addition to 164 days of supervised probation.

To my knowledge, this incident has resulted in the first criminal conviction of a scuba diving instructor in the United States, for actions taken while conducting a scuba diving training course.
...and we still don't know what happened.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom