Woo advanced done!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slym

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just finished my AOW with Dan's Dive Shop last week while in Cozumel. We stayed at the Iberostar, pretty nice resort, but were blown off due to weather most days, so in turn we ferried over to the mainland almost all week for solid diving.

The best part was the Cenotes! I dove with Under the Jungle dive shop, the guides there are really great technical cave divers, felt safe following them through the cenote for both dives. They are really great, would dive with them again!

From here I've made a solid buddy I can dive with in Niagara. My plans now are Drysuit course, get into doubles, and Intro to Tech... this is going to be an expensive year.

Awesome!!!

Congrats!

Any training is better than no training.......

Congrats, and good luck with your plans. Since you have over 50 dives, you might try to fit Rescue Diver in sooner rather than later? Good training to have in your pocket, and makes you a better diver and buddy, even if no one obliges you be needing to be rescued...

Congrats, and good luck with your plans. Since you have over 50 dives, you might try to fit Rescue Diver in sooner rather than later? Good training to have in your pocket, and makes you a better diver and buddy, even if no one obliges you be needing to be rescued...
Agree completely. As soon as you are comfortable with the basics, which you most likely are.

Thanks Guys!

And Bill, very true haha I've made a really good buddy that I'll be doing my courses with, plus my dive shop is pretty Tech oriented, so once we have the fun to have certs. we'll get to go on all the "cool" dives. I only wish the trip they have to Bikini Atoll was further away.

And Nolatom, my friend is doing the rescue, she might be able to peer pressure me into it if I am around during the summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom