woo hoo! i finished intro!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
many thanks go to all my buddies. partial report (and some video) is on ncdivers.com, and i might add it here tomorrow, but i wanted to let y'all know.

Good for you....next full cave.

very nice!

now you gotta come down to Fla. to dive with us!

BabyDuck:
many thanks go to all my buddies. partial report (and some video) is on ncdivers.com, and i might add it here tomorrow, but i wanted to let y'all know.

That's Great!!!

Mark

jeff, next will actually be doubles since i have all of one dive of 9 minutes in doubles. *then* full! i can't wait.

andy, that's where i was! orange grove, peacock 1, and cow. i got back today. also did the grove twice with about a quarter knot of current in the bow area only. the rest of the ship was a millpond.

mark - you *really* knew me when! thanks for being one of the many to help me.

BabyDuck:
jeff, next will actually be doubles since i have all of one dive of 9 minutes in doubles. *then* full! i can't wait.
Going to doubles is a very minor step. Some in water time and you will be flying.

BabyDuck:
...that's where i was! orange grove, peacock 1, and cow. i got back today. also did the grove twice with about a quarter knot of current in the bow area only. the rest of the ship was a millpond....
Hey M, congrats to you!

Looking forward to seeing you again later this year.

Doc

what did i forget walter? the part about not having underwear? that wouldn't surprise these people!

bill, coming for a visit? yay!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom