World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
Ok now this thread has really hit rock bottom
Grab your buddy and head for the surface!

:lol:

Good news, Grecophiles....FIFA have lifted the ban on Greece and allowed all Greek teams to resume compeition.

oh i dont' think i will be able to sleep tonight

tedtim:
George Carlin, the comedian, told a joke many years ago about lip reading.

He said that he loved standing in the background when a TV camera is taping someone and, not saying, but just mouthing the words "I hope all of you stupid
%*&*ing lip readers are watching!"

I would not rest a case on the interpretation of a lip reader who ony saw the conversation on video.

The Italian should come clean on this. The "I am ignorant and don't even know what a terrorist is" comment is a bit far fetched.
Are you believe everything from the news????
Use your brain;
Francesco Totti, who was banned for three games for spitting at Denmark's Christian Poulsen during the 2004 European Championship..and nothing happened to Poulsen, and this is a similar case.
But he just spitted....Zidane used a really violent reaction (not the first time), now it is a poor guy.
Don't let me laugh...c'mon

Azotino:
Use your brain;
Francesco Totti, who was banned for three games for spitting at Denmark's Christian Poulsen during the 2004 European Championship..and nothing happened to Poulsen, and this is a similar case.
But he just spitted....Zidane used a really violent reaction (not the first time), now it is a poor guy.

Materazzi is not blameless in this, reportedly what he said was pretty vile. Not to excuse Zidane's reaction, but there is blame to go around here. Neither player acted appropriately.

What he said??????Anyone can tell me true???
it was talking about his sister, it was telling to take off her t-shirt and not that one from Zidane.

Azotino:
Use your brain;
In no way do I condone, approve of, or otherwise take Zidane's side in this. His reaction was extreme and he deserved to be sent off. OTOH, someone who is quoted widely throughout the press as saying he does not know what a terrorist is demonstrates a lack of credibility.

I still say, instead of responding "I did not say that" tell us what he said. Come clean and let the world judge him. If he did say something that was well out of line, then perhaps this incident can lead to cleaning up the image of the game by resulting in steps to curb the behaviour.

And by the way, I played the game for ten years before my knee was destroyed by an opponent, so yes I do understand the game, the rules, and what happens on the field.

Azotino:
..and nothing happened to Poulsen
Perhaps had FIFA done a proper investigation they would have found out what caused this and could have taken the appropriate steps to prevent, reduce, or eliminate it in the future. Much of this is perception. I don't believe that this type of behaviour can ever be eliminated, but if steps are implemented and it flows down to the first time players step on to the field, then over time the number of these incidents will be reduced.

Azotino:

Glad to have added some enjoyment to your day. I guess Zidane just turned and used the head butt because he had nothing better to do. There is more than just the bit that we saw on video here. Keep laughing.

Azotino:
What he said??????Anyone can tell me true???
Materazzi, but he is not willing to tell anyone what he said, just what he did not say.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom