World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
Materazzi isn't telling anyone true...
Lol, Did you check the interview(Canal+) with Zinedine, where is the true???He is telling the true???
Come clean and let the world judge him.
Why the world need to judge someone????
Zinedine sent off three times, not only one, but three times for this kind of behavior, 14 times in all his carrier.
And by the way, I playing Football for 30 years, and this kind of verbal comment are there.
Now i can tell you the end of this Head-butting.

Zinedine keep is Golden Ball.......that's it.
Other solution....Zinedine Zidane losing the Gold Ball and Materazzi punished with 4 or 5 games.
If they are going to punish Materazzi they need to take away the Golden Ball....do you think are going to do this????No I don't.
Tomorrow, will be history.
Have a nice life, enjoy your dives.

Aaack, such controversy......

How about we all let bygones be bygones?

I mean to be frank Zidane's professional career is over, he will be forever be tainted by this incident and so will Materrazi his protestations of innocence aside..

LOL... here's an American's take on this whole Zidane/ Materazzi headbutt incident... too funny...

"... if Americans wanted to win a World Cup... What we really need is brilliant practitioners of trash talk to represent our country in soccer. Maybe the perfect spot, after all, for esteemed trash talkers like Gary Payton, Chad Johnson and Joey Porter is on the soccer field representing our country. See, everyone wins. Payton alone has to be good for about three or four ejections via "your momma" jokes. Toss in Porter for a few more per game and we're talking about a red card fusillade. It would surely be even more if everyone on the opposing teams understood English. "

http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/9554526

Azotino:
And by the way, I playing Football for 30 years, and this kind of verbal comment are there.
And that is the root of the problem. If is acceptable at the highest level of the sport, then it is the poorest way to show good sportsmanship to the young players. Parents get more involved and it will only get worse as it has in many sports. So much for FIFA fairplay.

Time to tune in Aussie Rules Football

tedtim:
Time to tune in Aussie Rules Football

I didn't even find out until tonight that the Tri-Nations had started. Australia beat South Africa today, 49-0! :11:

The other shoe has finally dropped in Italy:

Juventus -- relegated to Serie B, starting the season 30 points in the hole and stripped of the last two scudetti
Fiorentina -- relegated to Serie B, starting the season 12 points in the hole
Lazio -- relegated to Serie B, starting the season 7 points in the hole
AC Milan -- retained in Serie A, but starting the season 15 points in the hole

All four clubs are banned from European play this season and Milan will face an uphill battle trying to qualify for Europe in 2007-08. As for Juve, they are almost certain to be relegated to Serie C for the '07-08 season. The Rome Derby (Roma v Lazio) will be put on hold for the forseeable future.

Looks like the battle for the scudetto this season will be between AS Roma and Inter Milan.

ScubaTexan:
The other shoe has finally dropped in Italy:

Juventus -- relegated to Serie B, starting the season 30 points in the hole and stripped of the last two scudetti
Fiorentina -- relegated to Serie B, starting the season 12 points in the hole
Lazio -- relegated to Serie B, starting the season 7 points in the hole
AC Milan -- retained in Serie A, but starting the season 15 points in the hole

All four clubs are banned from European play this season and Milan will face an uphill battle trying to qualify for Europe in 2007-08. As for Juve, they are almost certain to be relegated to Serie C for the '07-08 season. The Rome Derby (Roma v Lazio) will be put on hold for the forseeable future.

Looks like the battle for the scudetto this season will be between AS Roma and Inter Milan.

I heard earlier today about this Ken, now we will wait for the wholesale migration of players from the affected clubs to other league, I hear rumours of Kaka leaving for Spain..

Back
Top Bottom