Worst Christmas Present...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey man, don't knock the socks and underwear! I love that from my mom each year.....I plan around it so this way I don't have to buy my own! Worked out so far every year.

We have made a good little pact in my family, we give practical gifts. We find out what the other person wants/needs and get them that. Not much of a surprise but at least there are no hard feeling or issues with plastic crap that you don't want or do not need.

I never got one as a gift, but I hear the commercials all xmas season for cellular phones. They say that everyone wants/needs one -it's the perfect gift!

Hmm... The phones are generally free. Maybe there's a small "activation charge". Then you box it up and what do I get? A 2 year contract to pay $30/month for your "gift"? -or break the contract for $200 to get rid of it? No way!

Please;PLEASE!!! -no one ever get me a cell phone for xmas! WORST GIFT EVER!

my daddy has several times given me rods-n-reels. i don't know if they're nice ones or blue light specials because I DON'T FISH.

bless his little pea pickin' heart.

then again, he's really hit it on the money before. he's the one that gave me pride & prejudice before i had ever read any jane austin, and i loved that. he also gave me a teeny tv with am/fm/clock radio years & years ago when i bet it actually cost some money. he's also given me packs of ball points. he's not very consistent.

I got a "Chia Pet". anyone else get one of those?

chia-puppy.jpg

you can grow it for the enjoyment of your cats, if you have any!

BabyDuck:
you can grow it for the enjoyment of your cats, if you have any!

what does a Chia Pet do for cats? is it like cat-nip?

I guess I wasn't up to speed on my Chia Pet knowledge.

you can get one as garfield, daffy duck, bugs bunny, Scooby Doo,
Bart or Homer Simpson.

Too bad I didn't get a "Mr T" one though...

mrtchiapetbox.jpg

mike_s:
I got a "Chia Pet". anyone else get one of those?

Oh yea....I actually got a Chia Homer Simpson Head.

scubagal28:
Oh yea....I actually got a Chia Homer Simpson Head.

I found the Mr T one while looking to see what other ones they
had. I had no clue you had 'so many options' in Chia Pet choices. [sarcasism implied]

besides the Mr T, it all appears you can get a Sadam Hussein
version of the Chia Pet . Too funny.

saddam_chia_thug.jpg

Oh this is great sometime we do this for fun it's called the Worthless Cristmas Present Awards. So far the winners are the recipient of the "Chap Stick with a 3 month calender on it" Oh what a cherished gift that was.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom