Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ah....

Dracula 3000

Son of the Mask

Boxing Helena

Cadyshak II

Glen or Glenda (Ed Woods)

Plan 9 from Outer Space (Ed Woods)

Bride of the Atom (Ed Woods)

And yet Ed Woods with J Depp was GREAT!!

"I know who killed me" with LiLo - it was so bad it had me wondering if it was a spoof...then realised it was too bad to be a spoof and too bad to be "so bad it's good"

I tend to steer clear of anything that looks like it might be bad, but the aforementioned snuck up on me. I should have guessed, considering it starred Lohan.

Anything with Steven Segal in it - his movies are my husband's preferred choice of weapon if he's inclined to torture me!!!:help:

heh, forgot aboot the Duke as Genghis Khan
MV5BMTgzMDc5MTE2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTc4OTYxMQ@@._V1._SX258_SY475_.jpg

Did anyone mention 1975's Death Race 2000 ?
... Sylvester Stallone and David Carradine ...

" In the year 2000 hit and run isn't a crime, it's the national sport! "

MV5BMjEwMzI3Mzg3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTA5NTQ5._V1._SX300_SY475_.jpg

... Death Race 2000 (1975) - IMDb

pedo:
Titanic for worst. Ever!

'Open Water' and 'The Life Aquatic' were actually good.

Are you sure you didn't mean Titanic 2? That sucked! Bad story, bad writing, bad acting and then it just ended. Did they run out of film?

Open Water sucked! Sometimes they even printed the film backward so we saw a mirror image with the LPI on the right and regs on the left. The story was totally unbelieveable. Ever hear of anyone taking weights off their weight belt to ditch weights? She was wearing a wet suit and had no lead, how did she stay under at the end?

The Life Aquatic wasn't good, but it wasn't horrible either.

"Buried". That movie could have been made for $10.00 if it hadn't starred Ryan Reynolds.

Are you sure you didn't mean Titanic 2? That sucked! Bad story, bad writing, bad acting and then it just ended. Did they run out of film?

Open Water sucked! Sometimes they even printed the film backward so we saw a mirror image with the LPI on the right and regs on the left. The story was totally unbelieveable. Ever hear of anyone taking weights off their weight belt to ditch weights? She was wearing a wet suit and had no lead, how did she stay under at the end?

The Life Aquatic wasn't good, but it wasn't horrible either.

Also, that woman was way too gorgeous to be believable.:eyebrow: In real life, every guy on that dive boat would know if the hot chick made it back before the boat left the dive site. :doh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom