Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that was pretty horrible. i couldn't make it all the way through

I just watched it..."Mega-Python vs Gatoroid" starring Debbie Gibson and Tiffany.....

2 of my favorite 80's stars/singers....

I vote someone (I don't have the A/V equipment) do a "movie viewing" at one of our dive shows and we can watch something terrible together.

now -that- is how to watch a bad movie!!

Step Brothers was HORRIBLE!!!! The other one I really don't like was The Marine. Not trying to offend anyone who served but it was really bad.

What dreams May come and Ishtar are on my worst list, guilty pleasure would have to be Vanilla Sky and Rocky Horror Picture Show. Although the Rocky Horror cult kind of takes that one out of the bad movie category huh?

I just watched it..."Mega-Python vs Gatoroid" starring Debbie Gibson and Tiffany.....

That must be a follow up to Mega shark vs Giant octopus, with Debbie Gibson and Lorenzo Llamas which was going to be my nomination. But if there's a sequel with Tiffany, that could be even worse.

Back
Top Bottom