Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Otter:
I am usually a good judge of what I like, but there are only two movies that I actually tried to fall asleep in....the aforementioned "The Life Aquatic" and "Tommy".

Mercifully, I was successful in both instances....

Tommy is different. Not sure of your age. Being a Who fan is required to even start understanding that movie.

nitroxbabe:
Eyes Wide Shut.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It had some good parts.

The worst had to be Xanadu or Eraser Head.

Anything on LIFETIME. my fiance's mom has that drek on every sunday during dinner.
makes me want to barf and she's a helluva cook.
My fiance says KUNG POW was crap. I thought the shaolin cow was cool!
The Life Aquatic. stupid, stupid ,stupid!
Any chick flick with cher, nicole kidman, glenn close(what kinda name is that for a woman, should be somethin more female like madge or bertha)or liza minelli

JimLap:
My fiance says KUNG POW was crap. I thought the shaolin cow was cool!
'I am a great magician...your clothes are red!' :D

Combat Shock. The Agent orange baby in the oven or the guy using a coat hanger to open up a vain to dump straight cocaine into it.. Wait that was a good movie.. How about Blood Freak. The movie where the guy smokes a joint, eats a weird chicken, and turns into a giant Turkey that lusts for blood. How about Luther the Geek. The guy who runs around with steel teeth and talks like a chicken and bites peoples throats off. How about ebola syndrome where this guy rapes a native african and gets ebola and tries to give it to as many people as possible before he dies. Human Pork Chop, bet you can't guess what's in the soup?

Nevermind, I like these movies too.. I can't believe eraserhead made the list, I love that one! It's right up there with naked lunch. Plan 9 from outer space is great. It makes me laugh so hard, ed wood was genius. I also liked killer clowns from outer space, I own the DVD of that one.

I find most of the regurgitated crud that hollywood throws out on a weekly basis to be more offensive than what was mentioned above. The grudge does kind of tick me off, so does the ring. Anytime they try to remake a good japanese horror flick into some PG-13 tripe, it fails miserably.

BTW, just a follow-up, Eyes Wide Shut. Kubrick died during the filming of this movie. It wasn't finished. Who knows how different it would have been if he had lived through the filming/editing process. I have read that quite a bit of it hit the cutting room floor, which made it rather difficult to watch and make sense of.

Of course making sense in movies isn't always the point. David Lynch's Lost Highway comes to mind. I've watched it about 10 times and still have no idea what's going on in it.

JeffG:
It had some good parts.

The worst had to be Xanadu or Eraser Head.

Would you be referring to Nicole Kidman's exposed parts? :)

Since she doesn't do much for me, I'd have to say it was complete absolute crap.

Corigan:
BTW, just a follow-up, Eyes Wide Shut. Kubrick died during the filming of this movie. It wasn't finished. Who knows how different it would have been if he had lived through the filming/editing process. I have read that quite a bit of it hit the cutting room floor, which made it rather difficult to watch and make sense of.

Of course making sense in movies isn't always the point. David Lynch's Lost Highway comes to mind. I've watched it about 10 times and still have no idea what's going on in it.

Definately liked Kubrick's earlier work better.

Yep, no idea what the heck happened in Lost Highway. I was actually pretty PO'd that I watched the whole dang thing and had no answers at the end. I'm done with David Lynch.

Back
Top Bottom