Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
from that same era, Heaven's Gate, from the same director as The Deer Hunter,
blew big chunks and then some, probably the worst big-budge movie
disaster ever
Heaven's Gates was bad, but I would give that title to Waterworld. Funny quote on imdb:

Jokingly called "Kevin's Gate" because it had an over-inflated budget like Heaven's Gate (1980) did.

Matt

Point Break - Keanu Reeves, Patrick Swayze, Lori Petty. The studio shoulda been naped for this.

Tank Girl - Lori Petty's "breakout" movie

Desperately Seeking Susan - Just more proof that singers shouldn't act, actors shouldn't sing, and Madonna shouldn't do either!

Frank

This is a diving board and I can't believe no one has mentioned "The Cave". I went to see it opening weekend and it SUCKED!!! Full underwater communications but no full face mask, lights that have a burn time of several days, spit fins. What a waste of $8.

H2Andy:
no kidding... all the worst because it was made by such good people

the first two Godfathers are about as good as American movies get...

the third one... it should have slept with the fishes

from that same era, Heaven's Gate, from the same director as The Deer Hunter,
blew big chunks and then some, probably the worst big-budge movie
disaster ever

Coppola's daughter was absolutely wretched in the G-Father III. Can you spell nepotism? I can!

poor sophia... she was just not meant to be an actress. in her defense,
Wynona Ryder was supposed to play the part, and she bowed out at the
last minute, so her dad offered her the role.

would YOU have said no? :wink:

i have to say, i kind of liked her directorial debut in "Virgin Suicides," though it
feels too much like a rushed indy film

did you ever see "Lost in Translation"? very good... i thought it was very well done

no no no , i am sorry, i dont mean to harp on a diving movie, but i think OPEN WATER was the biggest piece of s**t ive ever seen, :11: lol :D

BigWhiteSquare:
Tank Girl - Lori Petty's "breakout" movie
I remember thinking she was a hottie in that movie.
In fact I think I still have it on video somewhere...

I still can't figure out why people liked "Pulp Fiction".

I can't believe no one has said "Must love dogs" yet!!!! WORSE MOVIE EVER.

PhotoTJ:
And 'Dude, Where's My Car?' Stupid, but hey, you don't go see a film called 'Dude, Where's My Car?' expecting Shakespere!

I think you would appreciate it more if you read the book first :wink:

neil:
I still can't figure out why people liked "Pulp Fiction".

definitely a pop culture movie. I am one that has bought into it - IMO, one of the best movies to quote!

"No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead ****** Storage? "

Classic!

chip

IMHO, the worst movie ever (well from the last two decades) would have to be a toss up between “Howard the Duck” and “The Blair Witch Project.” “Open Water,” “Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace” and “Tears of the Sun” should definitely be included in the top one hundred worst movie list.

Back
Top Bottom