Would You Go To Bay Islands, Honduras?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would suggest either Belize or Cozumel both are economical....I just got back from Roatan there were no problems on the island of Roatan but I realize the situation could change on the mainland which may affect things on the islands...good luck in your search

Now is great time to visit in my opinion. I work as the Course director at Coconut Tree in the Werst End. Our boats are empty the diving is great, it couldn't be more peaceful. The islands are a very different place to the mainland, I understand that the Bay Islands are about to be or maybe have been removed the US travel advisory.

Hope that helps

Will

What do I think? I think if your already negotiating a refund then you are leaning pretty hard to cancelling. I came down on the 11th, well after this mess started and Mel and his buddies have been making threats ever since this thing erupted at the end of June. My wife came in Yesterday, If I felt there was any concern I would have suggested she stay in the US and I would try to head home.

I have no idea, Roatan Man, about Belize being a *no-go* or not but I can say that you are, as of now.

*TraineeDiver clicks ignore button*

Go find someone else to try and impress.

For someone who is a "new member" of this forum, you sure don't have a way of endearing yourself to those from whom you are seeking advice. Insulting the person who has invaluable experience on the island and who is willing to share his accumulated knowledge with those who ask in my opinion is not the best way to get started.

But good luck anyway...:no:

I have no interest in his posts nor do I expect to be condescended to by him or you irrespective of my diving experience or lack of it.

Last edited:
Sorry but he is a jerk

Don't let first impressions ruin your chance of gathering a WEALTH of knowledge here. Reconsider the tone of previous messages with a sense of humor and give yourself a chance to get to "know" everyone. RoatanMan has more experience on Roatan than I could ever hope to gain...when I grow up I want to be just like him!

Start over and try again...everybody play nice!!! :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom