Wow!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Julie,

I'm just up the road from you in Fort Myers. Feel free to join me anytime for a dive or two. I'm diving out of Deerfield Beach on Sunday. If you're interested in joining our group give me a shout.

France is good enough for me! Perhaps you could arrange a diving party for us Americans, Amanda!

Welcome, Julie! I'm a bit jealous, too; wouldn't mind getting in some Florida diving this year. May have to wait. Or should I just let the strong currents out here just blow me over to your side?

Amanda...

We shall be in Carnac, S Brittany for the last 3 weeks in September, if you fancy a dive or two.

Regards,

Shaun

Thank you Walter for the invitation!!! It sounds fun but we are getting ready to head for the Keys to hunt for "Bugs". It will be my first time and I am sooooooo excited.

What kind of boat do you dive out of? We have a 28' Pursuit. It has been a great diving and fishing boat. How has the vis been in your area?

Julie

Don't do it. Bugs will not be in season until Tuesday. If you get caught with them this weekend you'll be in a heap of trouble.

I'll be diving off the 48' Lady Go Diver on Sunday. I'll probably be diving for fossils at Venice Beach on Saturday.

We won't be leaving until the 9th to go lobstering..........I just have sooooo much catching up to do over the weekend.

We just got back from a week in Duck Key fishing and diving and I'm still trying to get back to normal from that trip.

We did several dives while in Duck Key and the bugs were everywhere!!!! and very "large" ones at that!!!! But I am sure they will disappear when everyone starts picking on them.

We need to get together and dive some spots off of marco and ft. myers. We have some nice spots here (if the vis is decent) and I am sure you have some good places also. We have had up to 8 divers on our boat and would love to meet more local divers. Let's make a plan soon.

Have a great weekend and let me know how the diving goes.

Julie

Julie,

That sounds good to me. I've limited experience off Naples and Marco, but I've enjoyed those dives. I do get off shore Fort Myers more often and I know lots of good sites in the area. Keep me in mind when you have space on the boat.

Back
Top Bottom