Wreck Preservation..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Steve:
See ya tonight DM? (Now that OTE is out of the pic for a few days)

Maybe out of the pic for a few days but still able to know everything you are doing including bathroom breaks since you post everything you do everywhere on SB. LOL

What was this thread all about anyway??

a) Steve's diapers?
b) Steve's two right hands?
c) Steve's family?
d) Steve's Auto shop?
e) Steve's lack of modern mobile technology?
f) Who really cares?

Play safe and no groping, or at least bring me pics...

Hey DM brought most of that up! I just elaborated on it, as I was on a bathroom break and had the time.

Do you REALLY think I would walk into the 2 right-hand and diapers thing by myself?

Hey the NDA meeting tonight was pretty good.

We got a couple good OTEEE plugs in there from Ian, plus I wore the jersey proudly...which is to say I didn't embarass you :)

I spoke to John from Pearl Divers, he was admiring your boat a few weeks ago, he might be over to chit-chat since you live near him evidently.

Now ya see how much I do for you?

I even keep the ole girl warm for ya too. Lots of pics..........

Great presentation Ian and all, I think I'll be around a little more often with NDA. I didn't realize how much work these folks do on an annual basis. Where their money comes from for stuff like this is a mystery too. I like what I saw FWIW. I think I'm gonna have to have a copy of the video. The lack of zebra dirt from 1991 vs 1996 was amazing to see. Holy crap what a difference. I was gonna ask who took the stove, but I guess it's under all that zebra poop!

Steve

P.S. Ian, I forgot to look at the July schedule, what's in store for that month that's still available?

Over The Edge:
Maybe out of the pic for a few days but still able to know everything you are doing including bathroom breaks since you post everything you do everywhere on SB. LOL

What was this thread all about anyway??

a) Steve's diapers?
b) Steve's two right hands?
c) Steve's family?
d) Steve's Auto shop?
e) Steve's lack of modern mobile technology?
f) Who really cares?

Play safe and no groping, or at least bring me pics...

I do believe that OCAR is responsible for the threadjacking on this occasion.

As to your post OTE, if I didn't know you better I would think you were arrogant, cocky and conceited amongst other things.

And since I am so neglected these days is it any surprise that Steve and I are playing around? LOL.

I feel awfull that I cut your visitation down to weekends only but you'll just have to learn to live with it...LoL....so stop pouting and play nice for once, save the misbehaving to when you're with me. Ha ha ha.

Scuba_Steve:
Hey DM brought most of that up! I just elaborated on it, as I was on a bathroom break and had the time.

Do you REALLY think I would walk into the 2 right-hand and diapers thing by myself?

The threadjacking started before that and yes I do believe you brought up the 2 right-handed thing on your own.

Scuba_Steve:
Hey the NDA meeting tonight was pretty good.

We got a couple good OTEEE plugs in there from Ian, plus I wore the jersey proudly...which is to say I didn't embarass you :)

I didn't think it was possible?

Scuba_Steve:
I even keep the ole girl warm for ya too. Lots of pics..........

Hmmmm, you can't be referring to me since I'm the spring chicken. Not even close to the "ole girl" yet.

And yet another tangent by Steve (although a worthy one) about the NDA....will it never cease?

NDA Dive Scheduale for July

July 10 - Navy Hall night dive (unlimited)

July 17 AM- two tank dive Wexford (six divers/ 3 available)

July 17 PM - two tank dive Wexford (six divers /full)

July 25 - Crystal Wreck & Tradewind from Barcelona (15 divers / 9 available)

Thanks, we'll be in touch. (Advtech).

As for you DM, we'll talk tonight, my "spring chicken".

I think you and OTE BOTH, need him to return soon....I feel some pent-up frustrations :)

Besides, us "old guys" can't keep up with the spring chickens like we used too.....

Scuba_Steve:
Thanks, we'll be in touch. (Advtech).

As for you DM, we'll talk tonight, my "spring chicken".

I think you and OTE BOTH, need him to return soon....I feel some pent-up frustrations :)

Besides, us "old guys" can't keep up with the spring chickens like we used too.....

Two more days, I know DM is counting the hours....lol

I've only worked since 54 hours since Monday morning....I think I'll be sleeping while you two are off playing on the St. James.

Remind me to tell you a story about an anchor and the St. James when we hook up this weekend...

Time for sleep...Keep the spring Chicken busy for the next couple of days and I might let you out of bilge cleaning duty...

What was this thread about again?

Dear OTE,

I see some more of that cocky, arrogant and conceited attitude again....

How can I be counting the hours when I'm asleep while you're awake most of the time? And if you really wanted to flatter yourself you should have used "counting the seconds" Ha ha ha

54 hours eh, poor you...you poor baby, am I going to have to listen to you whine about it all weekend? You finally got a big boy job! Woohoo!

Now Steve may want to clean the bilge with all that new clearance he'll have....maybe just not with a toothpick this time around.

Interesting discussion.

But please remember to keep it civil, eh?!

Take care,

hehehe that IS civil for those two. They don't mean it, they're the best of friends.....REALLY!

What's an "eh"??

Back
Top Bottom