Wreck Preservation..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He's bringing it to the meeting, as well as the airlift we've been using...........

He did pick up a few interesting artifacts from the 401 this weekend.

You guys are so bad. You'll have to come over later to see our "wall of fame" we pillaged off the 401...ha ha ha. It includes such items as diapers for OCAR-need I say more? Hopefully he won't put them on backwards this time...LOL.

D33psix - I'm sure you're wishing it was a catfight but I don't think that term applies in reference to two grown men does it?

Or were you implying that they're behaving like women?

Yeah, damn one-size-fits-all diapers. My butt they do!

Kinda like the two-right-hand gloves, that I have been known to wear.

hehehe

ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes.

See ya tonight DM? (Now that OTE is out of the pic for a few days)

Hey Steve,

So far it doesn't look like my baseball's getting rained out tonight. Looks like I'll be missing the presentation at the library.

I'd call you after my game to see if it was over but oh, that's right, you don't have a cell phone.....we'll have to do something about that now won't we? LoL.

Only one left in Ontario without one. You'd think my friends in higher places would have acquired one for me by now.

I'm poor don't forget, and I simply cannot afford such luxuries.....well not at anything more than $20.00 a month, including taxes.

My plan is to always be diving with you, so I quasi have one for free!

<Cheap SOB>

<AKA Steve>

It's bad enough that I have to keep OTE in the lifestyle he's accustomed to but now you're putting demands on me too? LOL.

I'll work on that $20 all inclusive plan for you.....yeah right. Especially not if you expect to use it in the U.S.....it's closer to $20/minute! Just kidding, only $1.45/min...ouch.

I wonder if your clients say to you, I'd like a water pump installed for no more than $20, labour inclusive?

Now ya see, that's why I can usually afford to go on a trip or two a year, cause I don't waste it on $1.45/min phone calls from the U.S.!

I would of course decline the offer for $20.00 labour W/Pump job.

NOW..... if they would like to pay me $20.00 per month in the chance they may need a water pump installed one day, and have them do it on a "plan" for two years, I'd sign them up in a minute! Shoot, I'd give you THAT plan for Uhmmmm $16.95 a month!

hehehhe, now maybe we're understanding why a monthly "plan" isn't really what I need? I'm not sure if what I need actually exists, but hey, why not simply a plan that says, I can use it anywhere in N.A., and pay only when I actually use it.

No wait, that's a regular land-line plan :)

The convenience is unbeatable, but dang I've been getting along without it for ever. There's gotta be a better way.

Steve

Hey Steve,

Here's what you get for your $20 all inclusive unlimited NA plan:

2 Styrofoam Cups

One long piece of string

Wax, to be applied as required

This is the only way you'll get what you want.

How does that sound?

As to being the poor fool that you are, somehow I doubt it. Wasn't the Empress of Ireland supposed to be a once in a lifetime event and yet here we are a year later and you'll be going yet a second time! ha ha ha. poor fool my a$$.

You're lucky you have such an understanding wife that doesn't mind watching the hooligans while you're out playing around. I can recall her last holiday where you had your hands full with them.....yes, the princess and littlebuddy were quite a handfull.

Next trip you'll be able to give Leanne a cup and the end of the string so that you can call her for HELP! Hand signals don't work so well with that kind of distance in between :)

ROFLMAO!!!!

OK, so lets get this straight.....how much string comes with that?

As far as the Empress goes.........Just last night she was "discussing" this <one way discussion>, and she quoted "Once in a life time experience" <wonder where she got that from> has turned out to be a little more "annual" like.

hehehheehe She's the BEST! And of course the ONLY reason my children are so well behaved. I'm the 3rd kid don't you know?

I tend to antagonize the other two :)

Don't forget she went away, by herself (uhggggg, the Princess was the only reason I survived) for a week this year! She mentioned payback???

It's amazing what an 11 year old girl can do, when I put my mind to it!!!! She organized dinners, paid the bills, balanced the cheque book, did invoicing for my business....yes Rev Can, I did pay her for it :)

My family ROCKS!

Steve

For $20/month you can have unlimited string - but you have to use it.....I'll be monitoring your usage levels. I expect to see string all over Welland if you want more....

What can I say about your wife except that great minds think alike.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom