Wreckmania # 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes: May 15th is when final payments are due. From now until then, all deposits are refundable. If you cancel after May 15th your money is non refundable. This is because the resort will be paid then.
Walter and I briefly talked about the times for the class. Since dinner is on your own Friday (Lots of cute places around the resort to eat) we could move the class time up a bit to allow everyone to eat first.
Saturday, Sunday, and Monday breakfast will be continental and at the resort with lunch and dinner included, by yours truely.
I've been practicing my Bar B que skills.
Last night we had lemon pepper chicken breasts, Greek salad with feta cheese, and asparagas. Chocolate chip cookies and vanilla ice cream for dessert.
Sound good?

Originally posted by Natasha
Marci and I talked it over, and think you should call your local police and ask for a number to border control.
If you can call them directly you should be able to get an answer to your tank question.

By golly if I had looked in the phone book --- there was a number for Customs in Ogdensburg. The chap said no problem with crossing with the tanks, though they might ask me to contect to test the contents.

If you're looking for a December trip: Belize details are posted now.
This is a trip for singles only. We are looking to hook people up, to create life long dive partners.
If you know anyone interested ..send them the link.
Thanks!

Originally posted by Natasha
Last night we had lemon pepper chicken breasts, Greek salad with feta cheese, and asparagas. Chocolate chip cookies and vanilla ice cream for dessert.
Sound good?
Only thing better would be warm brownies!

Also, can you PM us with our final totals that are due May 15th? And do I send my c-cards to you or Walter?

Actually, warm brownies would be easier then the cookies.
I'll also be making a beef brisket over the weekend, so hopefully that will turn into a wreckmanic dinner.
I'll Pm anyone that wants final payments. Most people sent C cards to me, but Walter will take them too.
You can send them with your final payments to save a stamp.

:gorgeous:

and here's Walter

strange - the picture didn't post.... I'll have to check the size etc.... please check later

yup file is too big, I'll have to rescan, with a lower resolution.

Did you get my message the other day saying I was coming and I had mailed you a check?

I would think you should get the check around Monday or so.

Dave:blfish:

Dave:
Yes, I got your message. You're confirmed to go. I've been tied up with the Matchmaker trip.
You were supposed to send 200.00 but it's Ok. Final payments will be here in May and you can just send it all in then with your C card copies.
You're sharing with Bill. That room was 592.98 a person.
Also welcome Steve Cywin to the trip. He is on this board just not too often. He was on my last Bonaire trip and my Cozumel trip.

Welcome wreckmanicac Dave and Steve! :clapping:

Talk to you soon.

DivingGal....I'm possibly stopping in NC to dive out of Beufort or Morehead City also. I will be there Easter as well. July weather is usually good and seldom get blown out. To me NC wreck diving is it! I'll tlk to you more about it later if you like. I live in Ohio ( near Youngstown) and also will be driving.

Back
Top Bottom