Wreckmania # 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by scuba-sass
Sunshine,
I'm working on it! I've been swamped at work, and actually just had time to get a start on it during my flight to DC this morning. It was such a fabulous trip, it really will take time!
:) Sorry water-sis. I hope I didn't sound like I was trying to rush you. I just thought I missed your report somehow. Please take all the time you need - I will wait patiently.

Sandy

That's the good thing about making this stuff myself. I know what's going in the 'dishes'. No dairy (except the cheese ball) and no nut products....

I don't want any "extra shows" put on by the wreckmaniacs... I have a feeling the normal antics will be more than I can handle.

I've been thinking about this part of the trip and I came up with this idea. What do you guys think?
Can we make this a B.Y.O.P.?
Gotta guess the P

Originally posted by Natasha
I've been thinking about this part of the trip and I came up with this idea. What do you guys think?
Can we make this a B.Y.O.P.?
Gotta guess the P

"P"
Food: pasta, pie, porrige, palmier, prawns, or pavlova
Animal: pachyderm, pelican
Other: padre (you never know what will be required), party (I thought that's what this was)

any of them right? hehehe

Awe, you guys are too smart for me. Plate was right. Sandy gets the prize ..One trip for two to ... only kidding ... Hehehe
Yeah, plate was it. I was thinking we could all pack our own plate and silverware, and just have a big bucket with Dawn liquid(my favorite) and wash, and rinse our stuff, and bring it to each meal.
This way we don't have to eat steaks on paper plates. Yuk.
Anyone agree?

Originally posted by Natasha
Awe, you guys are too smart for me. Plate was right. Sandy gets the prize ..One trip for two to ... only kidding ... Hehehe
Yeah, plate was it. I was thinking we could all pack our own plate and silverware, and just have a big bucket with Dawn liquid(my favorite) and wash, and rinse our stuff, and bring it to each meal.
This way we don't have to eat steaks on paper plates. Yuk.
Anyone agree?

dang I was hoping it was pachyderm! Sounds ok to me... what's a plate in the car? Roomie I can bring one for you if you want.

No, no, no.. can't bring one for anyone. It's a B.Y.O.P. This way we get to see tableware from all the states, and Canada. Hehehe

silly me BYO....

I'm going to the dollar store anyway, that way I'm not going to be worried what happens to my plate or cutlery.

Dollar Store $$$$$
I was trying to pick between my Rosenthal China and the Mikasa.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom