Wreckmania # 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heck none of that nonsense, I'm hoping to find something real classic. Oh, how about a selection from Barney, or Scubby Doo, or even Star Wars... hehehehe

My choice will be between Chinet and Dixie! Paper works for us just fine. BUT if you insist, I like DG's Dollar Store idea. Roadrunner, Rocky and Bulwinkle, or maybe Tweetie would be fun!

Ok I'll go with the Bullwinkle Squirrel ..and you know who ...
Maybe I'll bring my GI Joe Scuba lunch box too!

Originally posted by NetDoc
a full cook kit with me... especially if I get spankings for it!!!

kinky --- but I'm sure it can be arranged.

I can probably help out 6 of my closest Wreckmania friends because I have one of those cool picnic sets of durable plasticware for 8. It has knifes, forks, spoons, plates & cups in cool pastel garden party friendly colors. My real dishes are just fiestaware so that wouldn't be that exciting anyway!

Seriously, I am considering mailing some stuff to myself to the hotel so I don't have to haul the BBQ sause and other disposable items down and back. I could put the picnicware in with the stuff I mail.

Natasha - Can you check with the people at the hotel and make sure this is okay? I have done it in the past with bulky items like surfboards with good success when I am traveling for the military.

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

No problemo. Mail it attention Stephanie and put "Wreckmania" on the box. She's expecting us..and is trying hard to keep reading our threads ..I think by Wreckmania II she just might become a diver ..Right, Steph? Hehehe

Originally posted by Natasha
She's expecting us..and is trying hard to keep reading our threads ..I think by Wreckmania II she just might become a diver ..Right, Steph? Hehehe

Or run off screaming and become a Nun.;-0

Originally posted by herman
Or run off screaming and become a Nun.;-0

She'll become addicted as us, then become a wreckmaniac.... and we'll never see her again above the water.

Originally posted by Natasha
Awe, you guys are too smart for me. Plate was right. Sandy gets the prize ..One trip for two to ... only kidding ... Hehehe
Yeah, plate was it. I was thinking we could all pack our own plate and silverware, and just have a big bucket with Dawn liquid(my favorite) and wash, and rinse our stuff, and bring it to each meal.
This way we don't have to eat steaks on paper plates. Yuk.
Anyone agree?

ROTFLMAO! I was being a wise-a** about the BYOPlate and wuddyakno - I win the grand prize - woo hoo!

And I know just the plate I want to bring if I can find it - It's partitioned into 3 so I can keep the soggy stuff from the nonsoggy stuff. Or the cold stuff from the hot stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom