Wreckmania has arrived!.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like ya'll had the whole resort wrapped up!

Here's what a well dressed DM wears in SE Florida. [/QUOTE]

Isn't that the DM from the Lady Go Diver out of the Cove Marina? A good ol' boy from Alabama?

L to R

1st row: Big O (Dave), Walter, Natasha
2nd row: Steve, Net Doc (Pete), KC Scubabunny(Heather), SuinshineFish (Sandy)
3rd row: SWMN (Scott), Diving Gal (June), Scuba Sass (Susan), Lydia
4th row: Pam, Texas Mike (Mike), Jeff
5th row: Lives to dive (Charlie), Bob, Herman, Kathy

It looks like you all are having a great time. Tell Capt Rob and Brian I said hello and hopefully I will be back down to see them soon.

Chad

Hello Divers:
This group has been great. The best kids a Mom could ask for.
Last night we had chicken on the grill, along with, pasta salad from Canada, baked beans I made with bacon, potato salad, cole slaw, garlic bread, and key lime pie for dessert.
Seems it went OK since no one was sick this morning!
Tonight is Pork Chops with several sides.
Monday is a big farewell dinner. Everyone had their choice of salmon, T bones, and fillets. Thought you might like the food updates, along with the dive updates.
The ocean in front of the resort is so easy to get to. We played on the floats last night, and I'm on my way to a great sunburn.
Hope you're enjoying the updates!
:sunny:

You guys are leaving already? I'm most sorry I was unable to get up to meet you but the past 2 weeks I've been most busy with my advanced trimix course.

You were right about the water temp. We froze in 210' yesterday and 260' today! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... 61 yesterday, not sure about today but cold!

Tom

Thanks for all the pictures and updates. But I'm waiting on the trip report that tells the skinny on what really happened during the last few days!

Back
Top Bottom