Wreckmania III?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was looking out to May on my calendar today, and thought fondly back to the same time last to WM II.

Is there going to be a WM III this year? Natasha are you up to do another?

Marc

Marc:
HI !Thanks for asking. I want to do another one..but only if I know we have 20 people that want to attend. It's a lot of work, and money for me to go, if I don't have at least that many.
My Cozumel Trip is still short three rooms..so that comes out of my pocket if I don't fill them in deposit penalties.
The travel business is getting harder..as you may know.

I followed the link on your sig and saw you had dates posted for WM III in July. That'd be great! School's out, the kids team sports are finished until the fall and it's slower at work since it's summertime. It's vacation time for a lot of people so I don't think you'd have any trouble filling the spots.

You still finding things slow? Business has been up for us since the last quarter of '03. Business group travel is off, but business transient and leisure has been almost as good as pre 9-11. The cold weather up north has been great for us so far. And even better - rate is up. :D

I'd love to go to Cozumel in May, but we'll be stopping there as part of cruise in April. :wink:

Keep us posted.

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom