Wrinkles February '06 Dive Planning Thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sean and I are going to be in the same ocean that day. But I think we are diving reef point instead. I have a blenny mission to complete. We will stop by and say hello for sure. See you all Saturday.

Terry

divinman:
Sean and I are going to be in the same ocean that day. But I think we are diving reef point instead. I have a blenny mission to complete. We will stop by and say hello for sure. See you all Saturday.

Terry
Well, you've got to eat! So, make sure you come by for the BBQ.

I look forward to seeing you and Sean on Saturday.

Christian

Happy Birthday Christian!!! Hope you are having a good day. My daughter is going to a party in late afternoon, so I may swing by for the later dive. Not sure if I can make it by 5, but for sure by 5:30. Are you going to dive Heisler or Divers? The fourth reef out at Heisler is really cool. Lots of vast walls to explore. Viz has been good, in the 20+ range the past couple of days.

Hope to see you!

Diver_Jan:
Happy Birthday Christian!!! Hope you are having a good day. My daughter is going to a party in late afternoon, so I may swing by for the later dive. Not sure if I can make it by 5, but for sure by 5:30. Are you going to dive Heisler or Divers? The fourth reef out at Heisler is really cool. Lots of vast walls to explore. Viz has been good, in the 20+ range the past couple of days.

Hope to see you!
Hi Jan,

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I'm not sure about the exact timing for the night dive, but I'm noticing that it does not get dark until closer to 6PM. We'll play the location by ear depending on conditions.

Hope to see you there!

Christian

I've just updated the "Loose Schedule of Events" to reflect more realistic times based on the sunrise and sunset times at this time of the year.

As those of you who have been to many of these know, the operative word is "loose" here. People will be in and out of the water at all sorts of times and this only reflects the possibilities. It's very much a "go with the flow" type of event.

I'm really excited about this Saturday and it looks like everything will be "just right"! This is starting to sound like a commercial for Outback Steakhouse, so I'd better quit while I'm ahead.

Christian

I'll see you guys for dive 1 on Saturday, and possibly #2. I have a family member who's sick, though, so I'll have to peel off before the noshing and further convivializing ...

I'll be there with my (certified, but currently) non-diving wife and a few big bags of pretzels.

This sport gets me all excited about such little things; I truly can't wait to try out my new, DSS, low profile, elastomeric, bungee cord utilizing wrist mount for my old compass. :D

See you all bright and early,
Adam

neophyte:
This sport gets me all excited about such little things; I truly can't wait to try out my new, DSS, low profile, elastomeric, bungee cord utilizing wrist mount for my old compass. :D
Now that's a coincidence. I just stopped by Tobin's on the way home from work the other day and bought one of his elastomeric mounts for my dive computer. I thought the SK-7 compass he showed me in one of the mounts looked pretty good too. Maybe not quite good enough to make me stop using my $7 hiking map compass that I cut and drilled to fit with shock cord for diving use -- but tempting!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom