Wrinkles March '07 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So happy to see Wrinkels is coming to the dive too. I planned my leave around this weekend so I could see some of the gang. Unfortunaly, today, my leave which was suppose to start on the 8th was pushed back at least a few months, to a date yet to be determined. Seems my talents are required elsewhere for a bit.

See you all in a while. Keep the light on.

Funny, I just realized how appropriate the "Sandeater" club membership is under my name while I am over here. Just strikes me as funny.

A true Sandeater in every sense of the word. Take care Pasley.

I wish I could go- unfortunatly I am a half a world away as well. (Subic Bay,Philippines)
Have a great weekend All. Headhunter keep the troops in line, don't let them do anything I wouldn't do.

Hey Jetfixer why aren't you going?

Come on in, Jetfixer! The water's fine...we hope. I'm confirming for Saturday...

JDog:
Headhunter keep the troops in line, don't let them do anything I wouldn't do.
Yeah...like that leaves a lot out! :D

Melvin, we're going to miss you, but we'll be ready for you whenever you get a break from the sandbox.

Christian

headhunter:
Yeah...like that leaves a lot out! :D

Christian

:drejnd: Then don't let em do anything I wouldn't do :no

Wish I could I could be there, but diving the New York tomorrow in Subic :jump013:

For those of you who will be there on Sunday, don't forget about the Post Wrinkles Boat Dive. This will be the first time we try this and based on the popularity of doing this in San Diego, I thought it would be a cool thing to do.

If you are interested, call and let them know, so that arrangements can be made.

More info here:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=171812

Christian

The Post Wrinkles Sunday Boat Dive has been cancelled due to lack of interest.

But I look forward to seeing you all at the Dive Park on Saturday and Sunday! :crafty:

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom