Wrinkles March '07 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't make it, but I'll be there on Sunday diving with the LA County UICC class. If there are any 'next day' divers there on Sunday be sure to say hello.

Yikes. I was scheduled to go out on the King Neptune Sunday while all the rest of you were on CDS' dive boat. However the post-Wrinkles boat dive has been cancelled and the King Neptune has rescheduled to go out Sat instead of Sun, so it looks like I may have to join the festivities Sat night and then dive the park Sun with anyone who is still out here.

The idea of a Friday evening night dive came up... anyone interested, or does everyone want to keep their gear dry for Saturday?

CompuDude:
The idea of a Friday evening night dive came up... anyone interested, or does everyone want to keep their gear dry for Saturday?
I'm going to have to play it by ear on Friday.

I'm calling in everyday this week to see if I have to go in for Jury Duty. If they don't want me to come in on Friday, I'm taking the day off and getting on the 10:00am boat to Catalina. If I have to show up for Jury Duty on Friday, then I'll have to take a later boat.

Christian

I'm coming over on the 5:05 boat, if memory serves. If it works out there is time for a dip, I'm all for it. If it turns into a night of pure socialization, that's just as cool. :)

I'll be heading over on the 2pm boat Friday. Not sure if I'll dive Friday night or not...but I won't rule it out.

Any dinner plans for those of you who will be there Friday evening? :14:

Sorry guys,
Leave was cancelled. Sent out on temporary duty north of Baghdad for an undtermined length of time. I hope to get leave in one or three months, so maybe I will see you all then.

Until then, I am sanddiving.

I'm sorry to hear that pasley... good luck out there!

For those of you who can make it, I'll see you all tomorrow or saturday!

Back
Top Bottom