Wrinkles March Dive Outing

Where do you want do dive? (choose up to two sites).

• Montge Resort (Treasure Island)(Parking Garage) S. Laguna Beach

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Shaws Cove, Laguna Beach

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Crescent Bay, Laguna Beach

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Moss Street, Laguna Beach

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Little Corona, Laguna Beach

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Long Point (old Marine Land), Palos Verde

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Corral Beach, Malibu

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Leo Carrillo, Mailbu

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Sequit Point, Mailbu

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to pick my wife up at the airport at 12:30. So 8:00 am will work for me, but only for one dive. See everybody next week.

wrinkles:
pictures for you sapphire. I don't have an underwater camera but I will take some pics of everyone topside so you can see what kind of fun you missed. :wink:

Ana

Hey Ana,

If I am able to make it, I will take the UW pics. Hopefully viz will be good, and we will be able to see all kinds of marine life.
When I did the Avalon Bay Clean Up, I saw 4 Horn Sharks and was able to get up close and personal with one of them. Too cool!

Regards,

Jan

Parking at the Montage structure can be limited so if TI is our destination then consider carpooling. Maybe it will be fine at the early hour but just in case, there is a park just on the other side of Coast Hwy that would allow a few to leave their vehicles there, dumping gear into someone else's car to park in the structure off Wesley. (Is that the name of the street? I think so??)

Also, try to have the cell number of at least one other diver if you are coming for the first time... just in case!

Don't forget your $3. for parking at Montage and then quarters for your second dive depending on location.

See you then!!

kelphelper:
Parking at the Montage structure can be limited so if TI is our destination then consider carpooling....
Good idea to have an alternative plan. While in my 6 or so visits there I have never seen more than 12 or so cars in the 40 car sturcture, it could happen. I was there last Sunday from 7-9:30 a.m. it the garage was about 1/3 full. On my previous Saturday visit, it was me, and my dive buddies only. The garage is there for the use by those seeking beach access or to use Treasure Island park.

Looks like we are going to have a great dive and great weather. :bounce: (562)421-3094 will find me on dive day.

Can someone point out on the areal picture where the actual dive will be? I will be anchoring my boat in the general area and would like to know where to meet you all on the beach.

Thanks, Kyle

whalerkyle:
Can someone point out on the areal picture where the actual dive will be? I will be anchoring my boat in the general area and would like to know where to meet you all on the beach.

Thanks, Kyle
Hope the attached helps. The group and conditions will of course dictate our dive plan. But I would propose we do plan A on the attached photo. Plan B is a good dive too, but the area between the rock reefs is a swim over sand bottom. Then there is always plan C which is as yet undefined.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom