Wrinkles November Dive PreDive Scouting 11-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles

Contributor
Reaction score
So far away from the water that it is SAD!!!
I would like to double check the dive spot for the upcoming wrinkles dive to ensure perfectness :eyebrow:

If anyone wants to join I can guarantee a good time...

Terry it is your birthday weekend right? Maybe you should drive out to Laguna and check the spot too…Gather up all the San Deigo divers and carpool out here to make sure you guys know where to park for the following weekend. And all the locals well I would like a tour guide of the area so I need some volunteers....heeheehee

Can you guys tell I am looking for an excuse to dive this weekend... :wink:

Ana

I'm thinking about joining you all on 11/21, so maybe it would be a good idea for me to familiarize myself with the area in advance.

I have a meeting in Irvine on Saturday morning 11/13. I was planning to see if anyone was interested in diving Laguna in the afternoon or evening. After my rental fiasco last weekend, I'm going to have some new non-rented tanks to try out.

Scot

I'll join you, Ana, if AndrewJD (Jonathan) doesn't mind being surface support for a morning dive... :wink:

Jennifer

I wish I could join you all, but I have to pick out new plumbing fixtures for my repipe and bathroom addition.

If I can manage to do it sooner, I'll just show up. Be sure to post any last minute location updates.

Christian

I am supposed to be leaving for a week in Washington State on Thursday, so I won't be able to join you. I say supposed to because my son is getting sick and the wife may be taking him to the Emergency Room as I type this, (I'm working or I'd be there too) so we may have to cancel our trip until next year. If we have to cancel I will try to be there with two extra tanks for anyone who may need them. I will keep you updated on our status.
Robert

Robert Phillips:
I am supposed to be leaving for a week in Washington State on Thursday, so I won't be able to join you. I say supposed to because my son is getting sick and the wife may be taking him to the Emergency Room as I type this, (I'm working or I'd be there too) so we may have to cancel our trip until next year. If we have to cancel I will try to be there with two extra tanks for anyone who may need them. I will keep you updated on our status.
Robert

Robert, take care of your little boy & I hope you don't have to cancel your trip :), we can always dive with ya on the 21st!

Jennifer

I like the guarantee.........

Happy, happy, joy. joy.

I can't dive but I might show up what time are we talking. Saturday in the AM?

I will be up in Big Corona assisting with a Rescue Class. IF my kids are busy with their friends, ect. I must may meet up with all of you later. Will have to see how things go. I do have four tanks. Let me know where you are all meeting and I will try to be there. I should be done with the Rescue Class by 11am. Could meet up at Laguna Sea Sports for air fills and Husky Burgers (Yummy!) before diving in the afternoon.

but not quite. I am open to dive in the morning but have to be back in San Diego by 2pm so I don't think I can make it :flush:

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom