Wrinkles' October 30th Dive in La Jolla And Beach BBQ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ann Marie:
Headhunter- will you make sure that anyone on our roll call feels like they are welcome to join us? I know that on the Wrinkle's Catalina dive, I just kind of jumped in (but still felt kinda funny since I didn't know anyone before hand).

I'd be glad to!

Thanks for helping out with your your SCUBA slush fund.

I'm sending you a PM right now to let you know I'm coming.

Christian

Hi, I was wondering if anyone/everyone is invited to join in on this dive? My dive buddy is out of commission until november/december and I'm itching to get back in the water. I am Naui certified and have logged about 30-40 dives. I just joined scubaboard recently and I just want to make sure it would'nt be awkward for me to tag along.

lowlight:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone/everyone is invited to join in on this dive? My dive buddy is out of commission until november/december and I'm itching to get back in the water. I am Naui certified and have logged about 30-40 dives. I just joined scubaboard recently and I just want to make sure it would'nt be awkward for me to tag along.
Yes, it is OK for anyone to come!

This is an event that takes place once a month. Everyone is welcome! This La Jolla "dive bash" would even be a good thing to bring non-diving friends and family to.

You can even bring non-ScubaBoard divers. After meeting everyone they'll be signing up to see what's going on! :crafty:

The dive is named after one of our members, who has become a rallying point for many SoCal divers!

Hey, can Wrinkles or someone who knows, tell us all how this got started?

Christian

lowlight:

Everyone in Socal is invited, just PM Ann Marie, post else where in this thread, and let her know you are coming. If you can bring anything, let her know eg chairs, tarps etc.

headhunter:
Yes, it is OK for anyone to come!

This is an event that takes place once a month. Everyone is welcome! This La Jolla "dive bash" would even be a good thing to bring non-diving friends and family to.

You can even bring non-ScubaBoard divers. After meeting everyone they'll be signing up to see what's going on! :crafty:

The dive is named after one of our members, who has become a rallying point for many SoCal divers!

Hey, can Wrinkles or someone who knows, tell us all how this got started?

Christian

How wrinkles dives started? :06:

Ana

Actually not much to tell....seems like we all loved getting togehter and diving so I wanted to make it a monthly group thing as did others so Pasley deemed the monthly dives Wrinkles Dive and it stuck.....its a thread on the board here somewhere

Ana

Oh sure Ana...tell the short and politically correct story. Come on! Tell everyone about how you do that sexy underwater striptease and pole dance with the kelp!

ryanarcher:
Oh sure Ana...tell the short and politically correct story. Come on! Tell everyone about how you do that sexy underwater striptease and pole dance with the kelp!
LOL, now there won't be any room on the beach in La Jolla for us! People will be coming from all over the world just for the chance that they might have the opportunity to see Ana do her "kelp dance". :11:

So, Pasley is the one that named it. Maybe he has a story to tell. :wink:

Christian

ryanarcher:

It is funny indeed, how she likes to portray herself as the innocent little school teacher. Must admit, that kelp pole dance is forever etched in my mind, still experiencing some sleepness nights...........

Back
Top Bottom