WTB: Good cheap wrist computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fog Ducker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi guys, I'm just new to diving and am looking to get a descent, used wrist computer. Since I'm just new I'm not looking at spending a fortune. Yet :)
Let me know what you've got.
Thanks

I have an oceanic data 100 computer for sale. It would fit a standard wrist boot you could buy at your local dive shop. I would like $150canadian plus shipping.

i have a hollis DG02 nitrox wrist computer, only 3 dives on it. i have it on ebay with 2 days left. i will end it early for $200 free shipping. email me if interested muddiver8@hotmail.com

I have a DiveRite NiTek Duo computer... Excellent computer, very easy to use. Can track 2 gases during a dive (ex. back gas, and whatever mix you have in a stage bottle or pony bottle), it does air and nitrox, and is in excellent condition. This is a computer that you can use for many years of trouble free use and will be great for you while you develop your diving skills.

$250 shipped! :)

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom