WTB Pink Jet Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slammed2000

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
My wife found out that scubapro used to make pink Jet fins and now wants a pair.
anybody have a set there would be willing to part with or maybe know where i could find some.

thanks
aaron

They were made for the European market in limited quantity. My wife had a bear of a time getting her hands on a pair. She only wanted them because they were pink. She washes out most pictures with her dam pink fins! :rofl3:
Good luck finding them :D. I don't understand what the big deal is with the "PINK" though .........

We have them in stock and ready for immediate delivery! Call us at 800-825-2452 and we'll take care of making her look sharp!

I had a look at the website... Twin Jet.

she already has a pair on twin jet pink fins she wants to replace her black jet fins with pink ones. but thanks for the reply. Also i have absolutely no idea what her obscesion with pink is but it is a SICKNESS! thanks for all the reply hopefully i can find her a pair. her birthday is in june and i am hoping to find some for that.

Spray paint!!!

They were not made just for the European market. They were also available for a short time (one or two years?) in the US along with yellow and baby blue. This was approximately 20 years ago. There were never very many of them, so they'll be extremely hard to find. From time to time, I'll see a pair of yellow Jets in use, I never see pink or baby blue.

Indian Valley Scuba:
We have them in stock and ready for immediate delivery!

They aren't on your website. You are only showing black Jets. Have you had them for 20 years or did you recently acquire second hand pink Jets?

shelly orlowski has some...at least, until i get her in a dark alley...

don't get your hopes up, slammed. at all.

Yes indeed they are brand new, in Pink & White. Here's a link to the Pink ones, just click on the arrow and you can see the white also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom