WTB Pink Jet Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Again...No. Those are Twin Jets, not Jet Fins. Divers who use Jet Fins by and large would not be caught dead in Twin Jets.

Personally I wish SP would start making Jet Fins in different colors again. I'd buy a set of yellow ones in XXL.

Again...No. Those are Twin Jets, not Jet Fins. Divers who use Jet Fins by and large would not be caught dead in Twin Jets.

Personally I wish SP would start making Jet Fins in different colors again. I'd buy a set of yellow ones in XXL.

Or worse in the pink twinjets.......my wife has a pair of those horrid things....I am still mad at Laura for selling them to her. :)

someone on this thread put me in touch with their lds, swearing they had some...but the lds won't call me back, so i have nothing to report. :(

I haven't had any other luck either i think my wife is just gonna have to like black! I got her a transplate for her birthday and i am having all the metal powder coated pink! i bought a pink plate as soon as i get it all done i will post some pics. The few parts that i have seen together it looks pretty cool because even though it's pink it is subtle. plus i ordered an oxycheq wing for it and i am hoping to get the "OXYCHEQ" done in pink stitching on the black bladder. still waiting to find out whether or not i will be able to get that done before her birthday.

Back
Top Bottom