Closed WTB: SS Backplate

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SetheryJ

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Looking for a stainless steel backplate. Would really prefer the Dive Rite XT or extra light plate, but I'm open to others.

Thanks,

Seth

For a multitude of reasons. Thanks for stopping by.

Such as? Maybe it would help is you tried a touch less rudeness. Bob’s question was reasonable.
Exactly. My like-new Dive Rite SS backplate is longer longer for sale to him. :)

Such as? Maybe it would help if you tried a touch less rudeness. Bob’s question was reasonable.
I'm sorry you chose to see my comment as rude. If you'd like to make a post in the appropriate forum for discussing the pros vs. cons of steel and aluminum plates you're welcome to do so and I'm sure you'll gather many comments....Or the search function works even better 🤙

Exactly. My like-new Dive Rite SS backplate is longer longer for sale to him. :)
:rofl3: Oh no!!!! Now, what will I do? Please, please sell me the last SS plate Dive Rite will ever produce!!! Please, I'm desperate...I must have that plate 🙄

:rofl3: Oh no!!!! Now, what will I do? Please, please sell me the last SS plate Dive Rite will ever produce!!! Please, I'm desperate...I must have that plate 🙄

Good luck, dude, I didn't want to ship to Antarctica anyway. :(

I'm sorry you chose to see my comment as rude. If you'd like to make a post in the appropriate forum for discussing the pros vs. cons of steel and aluminum plates you're welcome to do so and I'm sure you'll gather many comments....Or the search function works even better 🤙

Cool carry on I’m sure you’ll find what you want but maybe not here, there are many retail establishments that will sell to anyone :wink:

how does that search thing work anyway?

Good luck, dude, I didn't want to ship to Antarctica anyway. :(
Makes perfect sense...After all, telling the postal worker "Antarctica" instead of Idaho is quite the undertaking 🤣.

Makes perfect sense...After all, telling the postal worker "Antarctica" instead of Idaho is quite the undertaking 🤣.
1688395285950.png

What else are you lying about?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom