Closed WTB: SS Backplate

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I must confess, I lied about Idaho too. It's a problem, I can't help it.

Can you help me Bob?
Question, when you install a pee valve on your hood is it centered or to the right?

Is this the start of something beautiful? Did we just trauma bond over this dumpster fire? Are we friends?
Probably but the visit is off, way to cold down there.

Question, when you install a pee valve on your hood is it centered or to the right?
I thought real men just peed in their dry suits? Please don't tell me I've been doing this wrong all along!

I love it when someone destroys their own thread. :cool:

I love it when someone destroys their own thread. :cool:
You should be honored to be a part of this...Though I never thought to invite you, you've been an integral part in this and I'm grateful for your meaningless insights...

PS- How much for that plate? Asking for a friend...

I thought real men just peed in their dry suits? Please don't tell me I've been doing this wrong all along!
So when you pull your head in to pee don’t you lose the seal around the head :wink:

So when you pull your head in to pee don’t you lose the seal around the head :wink:
Dude!!!! That's why I'm always getting wet? I thought my suit just had a really bad leak. God! So stupid 🤦‍♂️

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom