Closed WTB: SS Backplate

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool carry on I’m sure you’ll find what you want but maybe not here, there are many retail establishments that will sell to anyone :wink:

how does that search thing work anyway?
Yes, you are probably right- It would be much easier to purchase from an online retailer. At least that way, I don't have to worry about so called "seasoned forum users" mucking up a wanted/for sale post by trying to banter about what material I prefer to use for a backplate and then acting bent when they get called out.

Ya'll need to get a life and stop hitting the refresh button on Scubaboard 23 hours a day. Then again, please don't- the comedy you provide me with is priceless. Truly, I'm forever in your debt!

Forever yours 😘

Seth

Yes, you are probably right- It would be much easier to purchase from an online retailer. At least that way, I don't have to worry about so called "seasoned forum users" mucking up a wanted/for sale post by trying to banter about what material I prefer to use for a backplate and then acting bent when they get called out.

Ya'll need to get a life and stop hitting the refresh button on Scubaboard 23 hours a day. Then again, please don't- the comedy you provide me with is priceless. Truly, I'm forever in your debt!

Forever yours 😘

Seth
If you don’t know why you want stainless just say so.

If you don’t know why you want stainless just say so.
You got me painted into a corner on that one. I was afraid to say I wanted stainless because it's shiny and I have a fetish with shiny metal objects that ruffle old people's feathers on the internet.

You got me painted into a corner on that one. I was afraid to say I wanted stainless because it's shiny and I have a fetish with shiny metal objects that ruffle old people's feathers on the internet.
Dude, if you are so smart, why are you using a "For Sale" banner instead of a "Wanted" banner. You are not helping yourself here...

Dude, if you are so smart, why are you using a "For Sale" banner instead of a "Wanted" banner. You are not helping yourself here...
Smh, I told you that I only created the post to troll you and your posse. Don't you get it? It's all part of my elaborate plan to entertain myself on this fine Monday morning.

Cool me too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom