WV charters anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottyK:
Izzy- LOL, I hear you. When a shop charters a boat, don't they just look at the captains published schedule, and pick a dive?

I've been on a night dive off of The Eagles Nest and had a pretty cool time. I was unaware thay did afternoon dives.

Captain Belinda was kind of a condescending jerk to Jennifer though, and I'm not sure she'd want to get back on that boat again. We were newer divers, and I found out years later that this was around the time of the rash of fatalities on his boat and The Wahoo. I can kind of understand his attitude now, but Jen aint really the forgiving type :wink:

I'll look at the schedules for The Sea Turtle and some of the other boats tomorrow (you know, when I'm at work with nothing better to do) and see if I can find some more dates. I'm assuming that a night dive is OK.

BTW- The Sea Turtle is doing some overnight trips to Block Island this summer. You get six dives in two days, and stay in a motel on Block Island in between. I'm going to post some more specific dates and details before I go on vacation. Could be a cool Wreck Valley whole boat charter!

While I stand on my prior post, there are a couple of later dives.
Yes Howard does have couple of dates he has two one tank trips on the shallower wrecks scheduled.
Ken of Jean Marie (Hampton Bays) has a couple of "Sleep in Sunday's" on his schedule.

I have only been on Wahoo once. But I am quite familair with Steve and many of his crew. He didn't sail much last season, and I think they may be trying to improve their image.

I usually go out on the Sea Hawk from Freeport.
And a group of us were just talking about one of those overnighters on Sea Turtle. (he only takes 6)

Getting ready to start the season. But first gotta go to Fl next week, and Bonaire the week after.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom