WWGuy's Trip Report & Video - Winter 2015/2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Guy!! I saw all three, I think.. I saw one at the beginning of the video and two at the end..... hmm maybe there were 4 and I missed one at the end.
Sounds like a great relaxing trip!

Thankyaverrmuch.

I aspire to shoot and edit video somewhere close to yours.

I'm about to start organizing for this years trip, and I think I'm going to have 5 or 6 this time.

Would you do crown ridge villas again?

( and I agree about Andrea vs Cliff)

And obligatorily,

Frog fish? Bah humbug...

Thanks Guy!! I saw all three, I think.. I saw one at the beginning of the video and two at the end..... hmm maybe there were 4 and I missed one at the end.

There were 3 different frogfish total. The yellow one on the black sponge made an appearance early in the video and then kicked off the parade at the end. Sounds like you missed one at the end!

Thankyaverrmuch.

I aspire to shoot and edit video somewhere close to yours.

I'm about to start organizing for this years trip, and I think I'm going to have 5 or 6 this time.

Would you do crown ridge villas again?

( and I agree about Andrea vs Cliff)

5 or 6 Polarcitas while editing? Yes!

Crown Ridge villas are great, but a they're all expensive compared to other Bonaire properties we've stayed at previously. Oceanfront ambiance and access was awesome, as I know you're already familiar with from BCV. My wife and I are both water people and were in the pool several times a day. We had a blast overall and didn't regret it for a minute, but we definitely felt like we were being a bit indulgent because we were travelling with friends this trip.

There are some great VRBO homes with pools, breezes, and amazing views up on the hill in Sabadeco for less than the Crown Ridge properties.

Awesome video, thanks for sharing. Starting to pack for trip #10 (while looking out at 28 inches of snow) and this set my mood perfectly! All my favorite places and finned friends.

Dang, I can't watch the video. I get a message saying "This video contains content from [Merlin] PIAS who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Dang, I can't watch the video. I get a message saying "This video contains content from [Merlin] PIAS who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Sorry about that Reid. I used some good music that is copyright-protected and won't play in some countries. But it should play fine when viewed from the USA or Canada.

You might try playing from a different device platform. I.e. iPad, PC, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom